The Fantasy Board is a fantastic slow feeder and works with either kibble or wet food! If your kitteh is used to having free access to kibble every day, you can continue that by putting a cup or two of kibble into the middle of the fountain area so that she has to "fish" it out with her paws. Up to 1/2 cup of wet food can be packed into the cup scoops and the bendy stalks make it a little bit of a challenge to lick out.
TRIXIE’s Fantasy Board for Cats game includes four different play areas, each with a game designed to stimulate your cat’s five senses.
- Game 1: Treasure Hunt - the white bowl can be filled with ping pong balls to cover hidden treats or dry kibble.
- Game 2: Go Fish - the blue fountain lets treats trickle down while cats try to capture them with their paws
- Game 3: Cup Scoop - the bendy stalks require patience and dexterity to allow kitty to earn her reward
- Game 4: Alley - the small white alleyway between the cup scoop stalks is a playful option that allows cats to earn treats while lying down using their paws or claws
Vary the number and placement of treats to peak cat’s interest. Includes instructional booklet with playful tips and tricks, and light plastic balls. Use mousie toys or paper balls in place of the plastic balls to keep the game fun and fresh!
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes with orange and white plastic "ping pong" balls
- One year warranty
- Materials: plastic
- Color: blue/white
- Dimensions: 8.25” W x 13.25” D
- Weight: 1 pound
- Materials: plastic, rubber